Friday, March 25, 2011

Colorado Trip

Time for another update blog. President's Day weekend my older sister Angie was blessing her new little baby girl, Layla Bell, so a lot of people in the family decided to head out to Colorado for the long weekend. Zach and I decided to save some money and drive over together. Plus it was our first road trip! So we left on Friday morning and drove 8 hours to Denver. It was so much fun spending time with family and heading out there. Angie and Keith come out to Utah all the time so it was fun going out there for a change. We just hung out on Friday, Saturday we played at the park with the kids, went to the Children's Museum while the guys were golfing, and went out to Dinner. Then Sunday was the blessing and we all just ate together. Zach and I drove halfway on Sunday night, stayed in a hotel in Grand Junction and then finished the drive Monday morning to get back in time for work. Pictures are below. It was such a fun trip!

Zach and I at dinner Saturday night

Cute Makelle at the Children's Museum

Parker in the dancing room at the museum

The kids were out cold in the car after! Including Lauren in the backseat. haha

I realized the only picture I got of Jackson was him sleeping in the car! I guess that kid moves too fast for me

Parker at the playground. That's what he did when I said smile.

Grandma, Layla, and Makelle at dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment