Thursday, September 3, 2009

Almost Done!

Well there is a week left of first term and I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. These past 6 weeks have definitely not been a relaxing, stress free time for me. I was taking Statistics, Physics, and New Testament 2 and having 3 months worth of material crammed into 6 weeks definitely doesn't make things any easier. But with only 1 more test in Stats and Physics and finals next week, I feel like I can start to breathe again. I'm ready for it to be done!

Other than this term being very stressful and worrisome with school, I was wondering (freaking out is more like it) about life in general. There have been recent happenings to my life and to my family that got me thinking about where I should be this winter semester and what I really want to do with my life. I was making myself sick over what I should do because those of you who know me really well know how AWESOME I am at making decisions, especially life changing ones. But after weeks of worrying and studying, venting to my family, fasting, and praying really hard, I think I have my near future pretty much laid out; transferring to BYU (if I get in) and majoring in athletic training. Thank goodness for my family being there to calm me down and listening to me and for prayer! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my family or the Lord to help me make decisions in my life.

Other than that, here's some fun pictures from this past Summer that my mom just emailed to me. Some were on her camera that "went missing" for 4 months! Found in the sofa that I swear we checked a thousand times. Oh and on a completely unrelated note: The Office starts back up in 2 weeks!!! :)
Here's the latest picture of my newest nephew, brother and sister! Parker is already a chunk! I love it
This is awesome. After swimming, too tired to even eat



I love this one. It totally shows their personalities (as Keith once said)



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were freaking out. ;) I'm glad you came to a decision that you feel good about. I love that you post pictures of your adorable niece and nephews. Can't wait to see pictures of YOU though. I'm glad you'll be closer to us in the Winter. Denver will only be 8 hours away.

    ReplyDelete