Sunday, June 7, 2009

Allie came to visit!

It seemed like FOREVER since we had seen each other but after almost 2 months of waiting, last weekend Allie came to Utah!! She stayed with me for the weekend and it was so much fun. We basically just hung out and shopped around (pretty casual) but it was still a blast and I was still sad to see her go back home. These are just a couple pictures of while she was here.

Us right after Church on Sunday

Typical Allie face

All of us washing the dishes after Spachalli and Cheesecake for Dustin's Birthday

She's gonna kill me for putting this one up. haha Don't worry Al, not many people look at my blog. NAAAAAACHOOOOOOOooooo!!



2 comments:

  1. haha! aw I miss you girls! This last pic cracks me up! It reminds me of SHAD and how Allie would always have to pull down his shorts for him! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEL U ARE SO DEAD!!!! AHHHH ur gonna get it girl :)
    oh my haha thats gross!!

    ReplyDelete